Recreation center De Kluft has seven hikers' cabins, all located directly at the water. You can swim, fish or canoe right from the cabin. They are based on a Norwegian / Finnish idea and offer an overnight stay for a maximum of four people per hiker's cabin. It is also possible to place a tent at the hikers' cabins. It is allowed to bring pets.
You use the sanitary facilities on the camping site. For the showers you need a sep key, which is available at the reception.
- Two bunkbeds with pillows and mattresses
- Table with four chairs
- A three-burner gas stove (without pans and cutlery, possibly for rent)
- A fridge
- Light fixture and a wall socket
- Dustpan and brush, bucket, mop and broom
- Washing-up bowl, 4 clothes hooks and a clothesline
- Garbage can
Up for rent
- Pans and cutlery
- Pets are allowed
On the day of arrival you can go to the hiker's cabin, located in the Weerribben, from 15.00 o'clock; upon departure, we ask you to leave the cabin before 10.00 o'clock. You are expected to leave the cabin clean and tidy.