Rental conditions boat rental
You may reschedule your booking to another date at no charge until 24 hours prior to the start of the rental. You will keep this credit in the same calendar year. Getting your money back is not possible.
The electric boat gives you the opportunity to sail through the National Park Weerribben-Wieden with a battery capacity of 5 to 6 hours. For renting an electric boat the following conditions apply:
- Sign in and out at the reception of Recreatiecentrum de Kluft.
- Putting the electric boat back in its place, attached to both eyes
- All damage to or caused by the rented boats or paddles will be for the account of the lessee
- The rental per day depends on the opening hours of the reception
- Dogs are allowed in the electric boat and also in the National Park, provided they do not cause a nuisance
- Our electric boats are made of aluminium. No cushions are supplied with the electric boats
- The lessor is not liable to the lessee or third parties for personal accidents, damage, injury or theft
Canadian canoe / kayak
- Each canoe or kayak has 1 or 2 paddles
- Registration and deregistration at the reception of Recreation Center De Kluft
- You must put the canoe / kayak back in its place yourself
- All damage to or caused by the rented boats or paddles is at the expense of the renter
- The rent per day depends on the opening hours of the reception
- Dogs are allowed in the canoes and also in the National Park, provided they do not cause a nuisance
- The lessor is not liable to the tenant or third parties for personal accidents, damage, injury or theft
Electric boat (6 and 8 persons) and Diesel boat (8 persons)
Reservations made by telephone, in writing or electronically are considered to be a legal and binding contract of intent.
Number of persons on board
The maximum number of people on board the boat is 6 (or 8) people. If more than 6 (or 8) persons are (or have been) in the boat, this will be charged.
Dogs are allowed in the boats and in the National Park, but please ensure that they do not cause any inconvenience. Please also ensure that your dog does not come on the cushions of the boats, if necessary we request that you bring a rug for your dog.
Rental fee and payment
The rental fee is the amount stated on the rental agreement. The rental fee includes VAT. Other cost not included in the rental fees such as bridge and lock fees and any fines are
Deposit for diesel sloop
Before the rental agreement can take effect, the renter must pay a deposit of € 150.00 on the spot and produce a valid ID. The proof of identity must be the tenant's. If the agreement has ended according to the agreed conditions and no damage has been found, the deposit will be returned, deducted from the used diesel.
Electric boat (6 and 8 persons) and Dieselboat (8 persons)
Damage and own risk
The tenant must treat the rented with care and immediately report damage and / or missing items to the boat, inventory or rigging to the lessor. Recreation center de Kluft has insured the sloops on behalf of the tenants against legal liability, hull damage and theft for navigation on the Dutch inland waterways. The insurance has a deductible of € 450.00 per claim that is borne by the tenant. This deductible cannot be redeemed. The lessor reserves the right to inspect the boat upon return at the end of the rental period.
Liability of the lessor
The lessor is not liable to the hirer against third parties for personal accidents, material damage and / or injury resulting from the use of the boat of recreation center De Kluft. The lessor cannot be held liable for theft or loss of and damage to the tenant's private property..
Responsibility of the tenant
The minimum age of the tenant is 21 years. The tenant must have sufficient experience to be allowed to sail the boat. The renter declares to be the sole driver of the boat. Renter is responsible for inspecting the boat at the start of the rental period. Without notification to the lessor, the renter tacitly accepts the boat as in good condition without damage, defects or defects. During the rental period, the tenant is fully responsible for the correct use of the boat, engine and inventory.
The renter is responsible for the adequate and safe mooring of the boat and will do everything to prevent damage, loss or theft of the boat. During the rental period, the tenant is responsible for order and safety on board. The tenant will adhere to the instructions of the lessor. Children are the responsibility of parents or their supervisors. The tenant is deemed to be aware of the applicable sailing regulations, this includes speed limits and the use of the correct lighting. If you commit a speeding offense, the fine will be charged to you on the spot or afterwards.